Monday, December 16, 2013

LIFE LIST

Hey you guys! So today for Motivational Monday, I want to talk to you about a big thing in motivation... LISTS. (I can hear the groans of those of you who hate them lol) Sorry, not sorry. Lists are a great way to keep yourself motivated and also a great way to evaluate your goals and measure progress.

I'm what you would probably consider an overactive list maker. I make lists for EVERYTHING. Literally. What to do in the morning, what to do when I get home, What cleaning the kitchen entails, what cleaning the living room entail, even what doing the laundry entails.

The one list however that I don't have (gasp!) is my LIFE LIST. What's a life list? Well for me, it's a list of the things I want to achieve in the next (insert amount of time here) month(s)/year(s).

Now, of course, in my head I have a running list of the things I want out of my life. but I don't have it written down. And every time I go to write it down, I stop. I freeze and can't. Why do I freeze? I have NO idea. It could be because the future, TERRIFYS me.

However, today.. I stop being scared. Today I am going to write down what I want to accomplish my life in the next year, 3 years and 5 years. I'm going to include both personal and professional goals that I want to accomplish. This is NOT a bucket list though. I'm going to be talking about that next week :)

I don't know if I'm going to share everything that's on my LIFE LIST with you guys or not. Not that I'm embarrassed, but some things should be kept private. I will share one thing though. In the next 5 years, I would like to be married. I'm 25, so that shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone at this point. :)

Ok,  shared one thing with you guys, now it's your turn. What's something on your life list? Leave it in the comments section below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment