Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Carbonation Back Slide

       Hey you guys! So today I have a confession.. In the past week I have had 3 Cokes! And I'm working on my FOURTH!! What the heck is wrong with me?! Before you start judging and get upset that I have 'fallen off the bandwagon' let me explain.

       Last Friday, my job had an event at the bowling ally after work. We were all given 2 tickets for a free drink. Well, I am not a drinker, never have been and never will be (the smell is nauseating!) and I was thirsty and was eating hot wings. so I went to the bar and got my 'usual' AKA, a Coke with no ice. The bubbles burned my throat so badly. My eyes were watering. But, I was eating hot wings so I "needed" it.

       And then, I wanted more wings, but alas, my glass was empty. So back to the bar we went for another glass of the cold stuff. I did NOT finish this glass, because the first round of spicy wings and Coke were making my tummy hurt.

       The weekend was filled with water and V8 drinking. And then came Monday. I forgot my lunch at home. So I had to get something out of the vending machines. So I got a cup of noodles (Yuck! I know!) and I caved, and got a bottle of  Coke. Ugh! I know... I know.. I barely touched it though and that one 20 oz. bottle of soda lasted me until lunch time Today.

       Well, as I was on my way back from lunch, I was walking past another set of vending machines and the 3 pack of Ho Ho's was calling my name! last week I was addicted to them.. this week, I will not touch them. But I wanted something sweet. So... I decided to get another Coke. I have had maybe 2 sips out of it.

       Bad girl. I know. I was doing SOOOOO good! I hadn't had one since March and now, that record is O V E R. :( Sad panda. After this bottle, I'm done. So... Starting Friday at lunch lol

I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment