Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Monthly Must Haves - July 2014

Happy Monday!!!

I have been trying for a week now to get today's video edited, hence no videos last week. My video editing software is terrible, but hopefully I will be getting a new one soon. #TheStruggleIsReal

Anyway, with that being said, today's video is all about the things I loved in July 2014. Wait, July 2014 is past tense now? How the heck did that happen?! Am I the only one who feels like Christmas was last month? No? Oh.

I'm not going to lie, I get anxiety about the days/months/years passing. I have extreme anxiety about my birthday (which is officially less than a month away no.. hint-hint.) every year. But less about that and more about happy things. Happy things like beauty and random things that I have been loving!

So without further ado, here is my July 2014 Favorites video. Grab a healthy snack (like ants on a log.. yumm!) and enjoy.





I hope you are all having an amazing Monday!
xoxo,
Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment