Thursday, January 23, 2014

Life Organization

Hey guys! So with one of my goals for 2014 being to clean out my life, I am going to start tackling it. I have already started with cleaning out my makeup.  But I want to tackle one organizational project per week. so that's 52 by the end of 2014. And if you think I can't find 52 things to organize in my life, you thought wrong lol There is ALWAYS something I can organize.

Since I moved into my apartment, I can never seem to get my feet back under me with organizing. When I lived with my mom, I knew where everything was (for the most part). But now, I can never find anything in my apartment. You would think organization would be easier for me since I have a whole apartment for my things. No such luck. Everything is scattered everywhere, just like my brain! Below is my list of what I'm going to be doing to get my life back in order:


1. Start using a planner again.
I was using one for a while, but then I stopped and I don't really know why (because I became lazy?) I bought one last week and I'm going to start using it for everything!

2. Create a schedule and stick to it!
I crave structure in my life and I haven't really had much of it lately, that's over now. If I want to succeed, I need to have everything planned out and my life together.

3. Plan out a list of organizational project I want to tackle
The first one I wanted to tackle was cleaning out my makeup (CHECK!)
My next project is my bath and beauty products. I have a plethora of products and I don't need MOST of them.  The 3rd will be my closets. Yes, closets with an S. However, I will not be doing all FOUR of them at once. (One in my bedroom, One in my hallway, One in my beauty closet and then a small linen closet) I have NO idea which one I'll start with, but just my closets are a months worth of projects. I'm not really sure what I'll tackle after that but I have about a month to think about it. :)

Hopefully in the next month I will be back on track. I sleep better and feel better when my life isn't one crazy cluttered mess. My question for you today is, what's one thing that you need to organize in your life? Do it! :)

xoxo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment