Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome to HeartsNStars88!

      Hey everyone! Welcome to HeartsNStars88! This is the place where I'll talk about everything that I love. Everything from fashion and beauty to cute little animals to organization and home décor. As well as my adventure into adulthood and anything else I feel is blog post worthy!

      Why a blog? Why not!? I love writing. I always have. Wither it's creating a short story, writing a letter to a friend, writing news paper articles (hello communications degree!), etc.

      I had wanted to start a blog for a long time and there's really no excuse for why I haven't. I can say I've been 'busy with life' but that wouldn't be 100% true. Yes, in the past year I have been quite busy with moving 3 times, working like crazy, jumping back into dating (for real this time), learning to live on my own, and living life.

      The more honest and realistic reasoning behind why I just haven't is because I have so many ideas and topics that I want to talk about. (My brain is always so cluttered with thoughts, I joke that my mind runs a mile a minute.) What if my blog doesn't make any sense? What if no one likes it? What if no one reads it? What if no one likes the things I talk about? Because maybe one day I want to talk about my holy grail mascara, and the next day I want to talk about how I feel about the Cowboys this year. But then I realized, it's my blog and I can talk about whatever I want on it :)

      There's a menu at the top, so you if you only want to read about a specific topic you can find all posts on it easily.

      I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so be patient while I figure it all out! I don't know how many times a week I'll write. Twice a week? Three times? Daily? Every other day? Only when the mood strikes me? And I don't know if I'll write about specific things on specific days. But what I do know is, I will figure it all out eventually! Thank you for taking this journey with me! I love you all!

XoXo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment