Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Organization Train, Back on Track

Hey you guys! So remember back in January when I made this post and said I was going to do ONE organizational project a week? Well... I maybe kinda sorta fell off of that wagon. I said that I was going to work on my bath and beauty products and  then my closets. And the truth is, I did. Kind of. I completely cleaned out and semi organized most of my closets and all of my bath and beauty products. But I never posted about it and have been aspects of it that still need work and organization.

So I am going to start working on finishing them up and then posting about each one. I've fallen behind on a few projects I wanted to have completed by now. But I have to get back on track. I can't stand the chaos of things being unorganized. So get ready for a bunch of posts all about getting organized!

Is there something you've been putting off? Stop putting it off and just do it! :)

xoxo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment